I may be heartbroken, I may be a sobbing mess, I may have given up, but I will never stop being a SONE. If you are still Girls’ Generation in the next life, I will still be your SONE.
- SM was informed by Jessica that she will terminate all team activities after completing activities for the last album, this spring.
- SM and members were shocked, but they continued to work normally for the team’s interest.
- Jessica struggled to manage the clash between her personal business and group activities, but in the end failed to do so, and can’t keep up with team activities.
- While SM was trying to change the system to 8-member-SNSD, and planning when to release the news, Jessica revealed it this morning on her own.
- SM will continue to support an 8-member-SNSD and Jessica’s personal activities in the future.
pre-debut SooSica ♥
I’ve been trying but I can’t listen to their music anymore without crying what am I supposed to do now
It was my pride as a fan to say that SNSD had never lost a member in all these years and that they continued strong that way. I swear to God I never thought I would see such a thing happen to SNSD. I’m so in shock I don’t even know what I’m feeling right now or if I’m even feeling anything at all.
what happened to ending beautifully?